Sunday, June 3, 2007

Dead Silence - Not bad

I had no interest in seeing this movie, but my buddy wanted to see it so we went to go and see it. I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised. I wasn't so much scared, but it was indeed very creepy. This movie almost reminds me of Pennsylvania legend "Bloody Mary". Donnie Walberg definitely plays the guy you love to hate, and of course the ending is good. So hey if you want a good thriller, then I say check it out. If you know you're seeing a girl that's VERY jumpy, then guys definitely take her so she can jump into your arms because this is a good type of movie for that. Not as much gore as I would have liked, but it was definitely fun to see. And of course check out the Jigsaw Puppet.

Yes this is short, yes it's sweet but hey isn't less more? 7/10

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Really great work, I would like to join your blog anyway so please continue sharing with us
Occasions Gifts